ACCU-CHEK® Combo Insulin Pump System
- Bluetooth® technology provides two-way wireless communication between the ACCU-CHEK® Spirit Combo pump and the ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Combo "smart meter."
- This allows users to remotely control the pump when:
- Testing blood glucose levels
- Calculating and administering a bolus dose
- Programming basal and temporary basal rates to adjust to changing conditions
- Checking and clearing alerts, as well as setting and acting on customizable reminders.
- A large cartridge holds up to 315 units of insulin, allowing basal rate adjustments to as low as 0.05 units/hour in increments as precise as 0.01 units.
- The meter has a full-color display, a bolus calculator, three user menus and customizable reminders.
ACCU-CHEK Combo Service Pack
Service pack includes four 1.5V AA replacement batteries, one replacement battery cover, which features an integrated O-ring to help protect the pump from dirt and moisture, and one adapter. Battery cover and adapter must be replaced at least every two months.
ACCU-CHEK Spirit Combo 3.15-mL Cartridge System
Built-in filling aid snaps easily and securely onto most standard 10-mL insulin vials, facilitating a virtually bubble-free and rapid filling process. Ergonomic plunger rod provides good control and the hidden needle helps protect from accidental needle sticks.
Ready to Get Started with Your Pump?
Call Us at 1-800-599-7521